« Home | It is Now Official... » | With the First Pick in the NBDL Draft... » | Going 'In Burrito" » | More Kid Stuff » | Give, Give, Give » | Why the Bucks Were Tanking » | Taking Sides » | A Senseless Massacre of Good Taste » | The Virginia Tech Shootings » | Maturity Check »

My Schedule

I'm on "Here and Now" this Friday - you can probably guess what I'll be talking about. It's my birthday on Friday, so feel free to send cake to the studio.

Also, I'll be at the Wispolitics blog summit in Milwaukee on Saturday. Stop by and say hi. It means I'll miss the Crazylegs run in Madison, but I'd probably collapse anyway - skipping it may save my life.

I expect the Packers to make their first draft choice at about 1:00 PM on Saturday, which means I will be complaining bitterly about whoever they pick at approximately 1:01.

As I have been busy writing for work, you may have noticed Mr. Noodle dropping by occasionally to post stuff. He'll keep stopping by, as far as I know.