« Home | For Those About to Pretend to Rock » | That's Me, Dude » | Public Access Abuse » | Irregular Lovin' » | I Heart C and M » | Two Thumbs "Up" » | You Are What You Swallow » | "Here and Now," July Edition » | Brewer All-Star Update » | Bucks Draft Update (Ongoing) »

(Bad) Health Care for All

It was White Guy Day on "Here and Now" this week, with interviews featuring congressmen Ron Kind and Paul Ryan, UW President Kevin Reilly, Wisconsin Public Radio reporter Shawn Johnson, and me - coming it to blow the show at the end, Brewer-style. Kidding aside, I thought the interviews were really good - and this show might be the best place in Wisconsin to get actual extended news about state political events. To see this week's full show, click here.

To see what happens when married guys attempt to dress themselves, you can watch my commentary below. Talkin' a little universal health care.



Also, I forgot to post my friend Jamie Kuhn's commentary last week, also about the budget. Here it is: