« Home | Is America Ready for a Black President? » | Portman v. Longoria: The Final Showdown » | Thursday's Clown Update » | Someone Please Send the Parents Away » | Coaching Via School Board Decree » | The End is Nigh » | Next Up: Blog of Love » | Take Me Out to the Ballgame » | Praise for Chris Wolfe » | The New You »

A New World Record

I'm not sure if they keep a world record for "most swearing during a weekend," but I would have obliterated it these past couple of days. Consider the following:

1. The Brewers
2. Flooding
3. My satellite crapping out during the Packer game
4. My purchase of Madden 2008 (If you play it, you know what I mean)

Incidentally, the 2007-08 Packers are now 2-1 in my Madden preseason. Tough loss against the Seahawks, followed by a blowout of the Jaguars. There is no doubt that this is a positive harbinger for the real Packers this year. Even though, for some reason, James Jones is white in the game.

Also, I am demanding a divorce from the Brewers. This relationship has been abusive for too long. All I ask is sole custody of Ryan Braun.