« Home | My Attempt to Make You Hate Me... » | The Gagne Conundrum » | Rocket in Hot Water » | Des Moines Republican Presidential Debate Recap » | At Least Get My Name Right » | A Special Christmas Message From Angel » | My Favorite Albums of 2007 » | Mentoring the Youth of Today » | What Does The Following Mean? » | The Great Debate: Frankfurter Edition »

(Peter) King of the Turds

Of course, the most objectionable part of the NBC "Football Night in America" show on Sunday nights is the way they shove Keith Olbermann down our throats. Can you imagine if Fox had Sean Hannity doing highlights?

But the thing that gets on my nerves the most is the segment they give to Sports Illustrated reporter Peter King. Every time he quotes a player, he has to mention that he talked to the player personally. It's always "I just got off the phone with Brett Favre twenty minutes ago," or "I was joking around with Peyton Manning after the game," or whatever. How about you just tell us what he said, instead of trying to show us how important you are because players talk to you personally? He does it every time he opens his mouth. Ack!