« Home | The Johnny Depp Cultural Experience » | Man Bites Dog at the Journal Sentinel » | SXSW Recap » | Catering to the Eternal Fan » | The Bag Revolt » | Calibrating The Obama Supporter Continuum » | "I'll End Your Misery, Michigan" » | The Chief Executive of Booty Enthusiasts » | How Did I Miss This? » | The Cheese Express »

The March to Humiliation

As of this writing, I am excited to announce that my 4 year-old daughter has now picked more NCAA tournament games correctly than I have. In fact, in today's afternoon action, she picked Davidson, Western Kentucky, and San Diego all to win. (She liked San Diego because they mention the San Diego zoo in her favorite movie, Madagascar. She also has them in the Final Four.) Her bracket is kind of hard to read, since she took the scoring marker I was using and drew flowers all over the sheet of paper.

Next year, I will be charging for her services. Oh, and did I mention I spent four years working for a major Division I men's basketball team?