« Home | Family Safari in the Dells » | Madison - the Apple of Jessica's Eye » | The Common Cause Forum, 4/28/08 » | Burning Up the Airwaves » | A Scheduling Note For Your Consideration » | Why the closer is the most overrated player in bas... » | Can You Smell What Barack is Cooking? » | Brewin' Up a Melting Pot » | There Won't Be Blood » | The Virginia Tech Shootings as Political Theater »

Not a Real Post

I've been busy with a lot of work writing lately, so I haven't really had time to post anything here. Instead, I'll cheat and just post a couple videos.

Here's "Born Under a Bad Sign" by Richard Hawley, whose albums "Cole's Corner" and "Lady's Bridge" have completely taken over my life in the past few weeks. I cannot possibly give them a stronger recommendation.



Here's Hawley's "Tonight the Streets are Ours:"



And via Nick Schweitzer, the inevitable "what if our real lives were like Facebook?"