« Home | Fire in the Hole » | Mark Your Calendars » | What's Another Word for "Thesaurus?" » | Everyone's a VIP to Someone » | The Legend of Butterbeard » | Three Minutes You Won't Regret » | Never Underestimate the Heart of a Champion » | Mini-Brewers Rant » | Behind Enemy Lines » | It's All So Clear »

Not Related

Okay, a quick admission - occasionally, I google my name to see what people are saying about me on blogs. Don't judge me - you know you've done it too.

In any event, this morning I found out this wonderful tidbit about some German dude named Christian Schneider:

From Wikipedia:
"I Am Your Gummy Bear (The Gummy Bear Song)" is a novelty dance song by German composer Christian Schneider and released by Gummibear International that received international and internet meme success, in part, due to its corresponding 30-second video clip.[4][5] The song has since been released in at least seven languages and has virally spread worldwide with more than 30 million plays of the corresponding videos on YouTube and MySpace.[4] With the song ready-made for ringtone use one critic commented "he's the ultimate cross-platform, cross-cultural phenomenon YouTube was designed to unleash."

Naturally, I had to see this "Gummy Bear Song" that bizarro Schneider had composed. Here it is:



"Hey Jude" it ain't.

I've always thought one of the keys to racial reconciliation in our country would be for people of all races to figure out what they have in common. In this case, I think we can all agree that no matter what color or creed you are, we can all get together to loathe Europeans. Unity!