« Home | Only in Dreams » | Man on the Bench » | Falling Far From the Tree » | Remembering the Bombing » | The Ludacris Dissent » | News From Iraq » | What is Happening to Me? » | A Semi-Lucid Defense of Rap Music » | War Criminals of the World » | Photo ID Throwdown »

Oh, and Did I Mention...

...that I'm a "know it all suburban lefty?"

I believe this is in response to my post where I say Ludacris really is a symptom of a corrosive culture, not a cause. And I tried to merely disagree respectfully and offer examples. Unfortunately, I wasn't paid the same respect. And there isn't even a hint of an argument offered in return - I'm merely called an "ACLU disciple" and accused of "throwing stones from my cushy armchair." (Actually, my armchair is a little un-cushy, so if someone has one to offer, I'll take it.)

By the way, I still think James Harris is an important addition to the blogosphere, and I agree with him in most of his critique of liberals. Now if there was any way I could get him to sign this ACLU membership card...

UPDATE: James e-mailed me to tell me his post wasn't about me. However, I am still accepting offers of cushy chairs.