« Home | My Son the Cheesehead » | Coach McCarthy on Line One... » | Brad Pitt: Modern Day Mother Theresa » | Rumor Has It » | Master of International Finance » | Give These People Your Money » | Child for Rent » | The Cop Code » | Madison's Cultural Arrested Development » | Figurines: I Remember »

Aspiring Luddite

Honest to God, this actually happened to me 30 seconds ago:

At work, I walked into the bathroom and sidled up to one of the two urinals. There was a guy in the one next to me. As I begin my mental preparation, I hear him bellow:

"HI THERE, HONEY!"

(Awkward pause)

I didn't see it at first, but the guy next to me had one of those Bluetooth earpieces and was talking to his wife in mid-stream. For a second there, I thought I had wandered into the Minneapolis airport bathroom.

Seriously, though - I know people have all kinds of different viewpoints, but we should all be able to agree that talking on your cell phone in a bathroom while peeing should be forbidden. At least give me that.

God, I hate technology.