« Home | Rumor Has It » | Master of International Finance » | Give These People Your Money » | Child for Rent » | The Cop Code » | Madison's Cultural Arrested Development » | Figurines: I Remember » | Michael Vick's Big Turnaround » | Pick Your Horse » | "Here and Now," September Edition »

Brad Pitt: Modern Day Mother Theresa

I caught this ridiculously fawning Parade Magazine article about Brad Pitt yesterday, where he purports to be some worldwide philanthropic crusader. It was unironically titled "I Have Faith in My Family." Says Pitt:

"I do it because I'm a member of the human race. In Africa you see people on the street dying from AIDS, children left without parents. We're all cells of one body, with the same emotions and desires for our families—for a little dignity and a chance for a better life. Let's focus on that! I believe in the founding principles of America. I want to fight for that. I know most Americans feel the same way."
Actually, his recent actions have shown a downright hostility toward the hungry and malnourished:

Maybe the story should have been titled "I Have Faith in My Family (Unless, Of Course, a Hotter Piece of Ass Comes Along.)"