« Home | GOP Candidates: The Debate Within » | Rallying Around the Capitol » | Going to the Dentist for a Drilling » | Perseverance Pays » | You Can't Spell "Flunk" Without F-U-N » | "My Grandfather's Son" » | Aspiring Luddite » | My Son the Cheesehead » | Coach McCarthy on Line One... » | Brad Pitt: Modern Day Mother Theresa »

Comings and Goings

It's true, I have been lax in updating "The Trousers" here. But it's not like I've been asleep. I have two fairly long budget-related pieces over at WPRI here and here. Plus, I can barely get out of bed with Virginia Tech's collapse against Boston College last night.

More importantly, while the so-called "mainstream media" has been keeping itself amused with its "Number of Days Budget is Overdue" countdown, a much more important countdown has gone virtually unreported.

That countdown, of course, is the "How Many Days Until Mr. Brownstone Makes Its Triumphant Return To Madison" Countdown. And the answer is now: one. Come on out on Saturday night to the High Noon Saloon to get the full-on Guns n' Roses tribute experience.