« Home | Comings and Goings » | GOP Candidates: The Debate Within » | Rallying Around the Capitol » | Going to the Dentist for a Drilling » | Perseverance Pays » | You Can't Spell "Flunk" Without F-U-N » | "My Grandfather's Son" » | Aspiring Luddite » | My Son the Cheesehead » | Coach McCarthy on Line One... »

Spooktacular Packer Notes

Big win by the Pack last night. Also, an outstanding performance by Mark Tauscher in introducing Brett Favre as "Vinny Testaverde's dad." More importantly, it keeps up the eerie pattern of following my Madden 2008 season - winning 6 of the first 7 games, with the only loss against the Bears.

The bad news is, my faux Packers went down to the Chiefs on the road next week. Might not want to watch. Although a Packer loss won't be nearly as difficult on the eyes as the photos from this Packer-themed wedding. In keeping with the theme, I demand this couple eventually have a Packer-themed divorce.