« Home | Predictions 2008 » | 2008 Prediction O-Rama » | KC Masterpiece » | Debatable Christianity » | Yule Blog, 2007 » | Doyle's Christmas Gaffe » | Will Scab for Money » | Christmas Shopping Follies » | (Peter) King of the Turds » | My Attempt to Make You Hate Me... »

Happy New Year!

Special thanks to my friend Brian, who held a fantastic (and ear-splitting) New Year's party. I got to catch up with a lot of friends, although there are certain people who, for whatever reason, I couldn't talk to as much as I wanted.

The funniest part of parties now is the people that come up to me and beg me not to blog about something drunken they are likely to do. I probably had five people ask me not to write about them. So rest assured, people - you're probably safe. Probably.

Also, Guitar Hero III made an appearance at the party, and seemed pretty popular. I played a couple songs, but then quickly realized that being proficient in a video game with a toy guitar is A) actually embarrassing, and B) means you're sober. So I quit.

And, as always, the meatballs were great.