« Home | An Unfortunate Choice of Words » | More Packer Odds n' Ends » | Now Accepting Tickets » | Fox News Debate, January 10th » | Smokin' Obama » | Partying Like it's 2000 » | The Woman Who Changed the World » | The Blink of a Lie » | Historical Society? More Like "Hysterical Society... » | 2008 Inaugural Crazy Person Hall of Fame Inductee »

I Needed Chelsea

Big news from the Clinton campaign:

Chelsea campaigns at Farm
Q&A targets college female demographic

The former first daughter’s address followed a smaller round table discussion at Old Union. Campaign organizers reached out to sororities in an effort to target women, one of Hillary Clinton’s “core demographics,” according to Carolyn Forstein ‘10, an associate with the Clinton campaign in San Francisco and a member of Stanford Students for Hillary.

In my college days, I was woefully unsuccessful at targeting the college female demographic. And my efforts in reaching out to sororities was even worse. I should have had Chelsea with me to figure it all out.

Fortunately, I get four or five e-mails a day offering me a chance to speak with live college girls. Maybe that's my path to the Presidency.