« Home | A Healthy Dose of Spite » | Chris Rock on the 2008 Elections » | Remembering 1/20/08 » | I Would Think This Is Obvious To Anyone, Even Head... » | "Here and Now" - the Turtleneck Edition » | The 2007 Cowboys Season in 8 Seconds » | Don't Call it a Comeback » | All the Disease, None of the Fun » | The Problem Here is... What? » | The Life and Times of Rick Majerus »

The Real Obama Girl

My wife has devised a scheme to get me to watch the kids more often - apparently, the more she watches them, the more likely this is to happen:



That's right - after his big win in South Carolina this weekend, it appears that my children are swept up in Obama Mania. Probably not the "youth vote" that he's counting on. But this tactic just might be enough for me to offer to watch them more often - to set them straight.

On the other hand, if Obama can get them to eat their macaroni and cheese, he might just get my vote.