« Home | All the Disease, None of the Fun » | The Problem Here is... What? » | The Life and Times of Rick Majerus » | "Can We Just Start Over?" » | New Adventures in Republicanism? » | Dorkfest '90 » | Passing Observation » | I Needed Chelsea » | An Unfortunate Choice of Words » | More Packer Odds n' Ends »

Don't Call it a Comeback

This week, I'm taking a break from my regular appearances on "The Biggest Loser" to resume my commentaries on "Here and Now." I'll be mumbling something about the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program.

Also, my "Here and Now" producer, Andy Moore, has started a new show called the "30 Minute Music Hour," which will air on Saturday nights as the lead-in to Austin City Limits. One of the first episodes features a live studio performance by one of my favorites, Robbie Fulks. You can watch it here - and be sure to catch his ode to Libertarianism, called "I Like Being Left Alone" (about 8:30 in.)

Wisconsin Public Television - "You're Already Paying For It, You Might As Well Enjoy It!"