« Home | Are You Threatening Me? » | Teach the Children Well » | Me, Environmentalist » | Ear, Nose, and Throat » | Local Boy Done Good; Other Local Boy Jealous With ... » | U.S. Secretary of State Deploys Kiss Army to Iraq » | Brothas Keepin' it Real » | Damn You, Gas Prices » | Feminist Bookstore » | Watch At Your Own Peril »

Wisconsin's Third Party Animals

My new magazine article is up over at the Wisconsin Interest site. It talks about Wisconsin's history of being friendly to third party candidates, mostly within the context of the Ed Thompson campaign for governor in 2002. But I talked to a lot of people who gave me some really entertaining examples of some nutty candidates who have run in Wisconsin.

If I may be immodest for a brief moment, I think it's the best thing I've written. If not, at least it was enjoyable - and makes a good point, I think.

Anyway, you can read it here.