« Home | Here and Now, November Edition » | Nick Drake: A Skin Too Few » | Curt Schilling Would Pitch for the Brewers » | Hitler's Hotbox » | Blog of "Interest" » | Spooktacular Packer Notes » | Comings and Goings » | GOP Candidates: The Debate Within » | Rallying Around the Capitol » | Going to the Dentist for a Drilling »

Brand Spankin' New Format

Due to my multiple time commitments (getting my back waxed every other day takes a long time), I have asked a few colleagues to start chipping in here at the blog. I've always wanted for this to be a more inclusive, collaborative-type thing, and hopefully the new posters will fill your insatiable craving for new content better than I can by myself.

Unfortunately for all of you, I will still be popping in occasionally to post. So keep reading. Should be fun.