« Home | Larry Craig: Very Not Gay » | Things I'd Rather be Doing » | Quiz Time » | 11 Guys You Meet in Pickup Basketball » | Fabulous Investing » | Why I Love Wisconsin » | News You Can Use » | Looks That Kill » | May God Bless the Japanese » | Go Get Your Sykes Book »

Get Your "Here and Now" On

Tonight's the night. Pour a glass of wine, light some candles, get the love oils out, and settle down with the one you love to watch "Here and Now" on public television together. I will be providing some moderately considered commentary at roughly the 24 minute mark.

For those in markets where it's not on until Sunday, you can catch it online here. I'll try to post my part on the site here after it's on.

This may be the week that I finally get thrown off the air forever. So you may want to watch carefully.