« Home | Get Your "Here and Now" On » | Larry Craig: Very Not Gay » | Things I'd Rather be Doing » | Quiz Time » | 11 Guys You Meet in Pickup Basketball » | Fabulous Investing » | Why I Love Wisconsin » | News You Can Use » | Looks That Kill » | May God Bless the Japanese »

"Here and Now" This Week

Tonight's "Here and Now" commentary goes out to all the U.S. Americans:



There's even a little acting. I smell Emmy....

I also need to clarify a point made on the original broadcast. The introduction to my commentary mentioned that I wanted to see the program "cut." That's not really the case - I'm merely lobbying for more parental involvement in the program. Either way, I can imagine the Wisconsin Public Television e-mail server is kindly accepting hate mail as we speak.

As Flannery O'Connor said, "you have to push as hard as the age that pushes against you."