« Home | Brand Spankin' New Format » | Here and Now, November Edition » | Nick Drake: A Skin Too Few » | Curt Schilling Would Pitch for the Brewers » | Hitler's Hotbox » | Blog of "Interest" » | Spooktacular Packer Notes » | Comings and Goings » | GOP Candidates: The Debate Within » | Rallying Around the Capitol »

There Goes The Neighborhood

The regular host of Atomic Trousers contacted me to ask if I'd be willing to provide the occasional dollop of content to pick up the slack while he devotes his time to the jet-setting world of punditry and shopping for sweater vests.

I am more than happy to oblige and accepted his offer before he could sober up.

So thanks to his laziness and busy schedule, you'll now be stuck with me every now and again. Look for my first official offering to this interweb thingy tomorrow morning.

Enjoy.